Covid-19 Mitigation Plan - Please Read
Campbell Endeavors, LLC / Nancy Jo Campbell, LMT Covid-19 Mitigation Plan
For current Hawaii County information in regards to the CoronaVirus Pandemic, Please visit the link below
Coronavirus Response - County of Hawaii (arcgis.com)
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, many personal services will be implementing new protocols and procedures to open and provide a safe environment to do business with the public. Massage Therapy falls into this category. In order to be compliant with local rules as well as professional mandates that are already in place, the following protocols have been developed with the guidance of the State of Hawaii, Center for Disease Control, and the American Massage Therapy Association. These protocols will be in place until further notice.
Update: Nancy is fully vaccinated for the Covid19 Corona Virus as of April '21, and Boostered twice as of June '22.
- Preferably, High Risk clients should book earlier in the day, and appointments may be shifted at the discretion of owner
- Ideally, clients will travel directly from home and having freshly bathed prior to session
- No guests may accompany you during session UNLESS ALL ARE VACCINATED. Please reschedule instead of bringing a child with you if a babysitter isn’t available. No exceptions. There is a small waiting area outside of the treatment room.
- Client will self-screen before session. A new intake with Covid19 related questions must be completed and signed before your first appointment - this form can be downloaded from my website along with other forms and articles
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms whatsoever, we will reschedule with no cancellation fee. If you come to session ill in ANY capacity, I will terminate the session and possibly our business relationship if it appears you intentionally come ill
- Payments can be completed pre-session via the “make a payment page” on my website or in-office with PayPal, Venmo, QR codes, local check and cash
- Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the treatment space – a special container will be provided to store keys and other necessary items
- Client STILL need to wear a mask IN session regardless of current mandates
- Clients who are vaccinated may choose to leave mask off for face-down positioning
- Clients with long hair need to have it gathered in order to keep it organized during session
- Therapist will have hair gathered and contained in order to not contact clients
- Hand sanitizer will be provided when entering the treatment space
- Your temperature may be taken with a touch-free thermometer
- Please, no phone calls are to be taken during session unless you are "on-call" or there's an emergency. At least, please turn devices to silent
- Per usual, all sessions will be by appointment only, no walk-ins permitted
- No food or beverage service will be available, please bring your own non-spillable container and beverage
During and Post Session
- Cleanliness will be increased in order to keep both Client and Therapist safe as well as other clients that follow
- An air filter may be running during the whole business day and windows open for circulation
- Therapist will wash hands before/after session and wear appropriate PPE (personal protection equipment) when necessary
- Client will wear a Mask during entire session unless limited by health reasons, for face down positions, alternative coverage or loosened mask may be permitted for ease of breathing. Vaccinated clients may remove mask in face-down position
- All touch surfaces will be cleaned and/or disinfected
- All linens used in session will be removed and placed in bagged container and cleaned each day
- Table may be covered with a washable cover under linens to avoid transferable microbes and protect table coverings
- A UV light may be used between sessions to aid in disinfecting small items
- Therapist’s uniform may be changed between each client if they have not been vaccinated
- All trash will be carefully contained and disposed of each session and at end of day
- Extra time, 30 to 60 min, will be inserted between sessions in order to properly clean, air out, and prepare for the next client
- Eye pillows will not be offered until further notice - vaccinated clints can bring one from home
- Again, hand sanitizer is available at all times
- It is recommended that client goes directly home to bathe after session
- If session is not pre-paid, a PayPal invoice will be sent, and payment is due upon receipt. Receipts can be electronically sent.
- No hugs may exchange until further notice; smiles and shaka with aloha are always welcome!
If you have any questions about the Covid19 Mitigation Plan listed above, please contact Nancy at 808-321-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org